I saw this on Kris page
and I’ve been posting every Thursday well almost every Thursday since i started doing this post.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS: (straight from original post)
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
judgment: Bye (i haven’t already read this and not going to keep it)
Judgment: Bye (for now, i may pick it up once i get the first one)
So this week i got rid of 2 books on this one, so what did you get rid of i would love to know in the comments below… thanks for reading this guys… I hope that you are enjoying these post from me,
Side note, not all of my books are on my goodreads want to read list because i am too scared to see how many books there are in total.